Dave’s career in the industry began when gaining employment with a landscaping business upon leaving college. After working with this company for four years, Dave began working for a fencing business and learnt how to professionally fit all types of fencing. After working in this role for six years, Dave took up employment at a local Golf club. During his time in employment, Dave began taking up self-employed work on the side. As this venture grew, Dave went to full-time self-employment and Worcestershire Fencing was formed. Alongside this thorough industry knowledge, Dave holds the following qualifications;
- Level 4 Diploma in Amenity Horticulture Management
- Level 3 Diploma in Horticulture – Sports Turf Management
- Level 2 Diploma in Work-based Horticulture (Sports Turf-Greenkeeper)
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification
- NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw and Related operations (CS30.1, CS30.2 AND CS301)
- NPTC Qualification in the safe use of pesticides (PA1, PA2 AND PA6)
Isaac recently began working with Worcestershire Fencing after demand grew and additional support was needed.
Zach has previously worked in precision engineering and has a keen eye for detail.
He is currently undergoing in-house training to further develop his knowledge of fencing and ground-care.
Rachael has over 5 years’ experience working in administration, HR and customer service. Rachael supports the business with administration duties, bookkeeping and more.
All of our team are DBS checked.